What Conveyancing Shop Do
Conveyancing Shop Baulkham Hills has solicitors and paralegals who will prepare a contract for sale for the real estate agent, help with your purchase or sale through all the steps from when you first find a property to the binding exchange of contracts and the settlement of your sale and purchase of a property. We endeavour to simplify the conveyancing process to make it easy for you to understand what’s happening and what you need to do without any unnecessary legal jargon that can leave you baffled.
We want to make your sale or purchase of your property as easy as possible. We will review pre-auction contracts for you and we will not charge you if you do not proceed.
Responsive and Effective Conveyancing
Conveyancing Shop Baulkham Hills has established a reputation for delivering responsive and effective service because we understand that selling and purchasing property can be stressful and is one more pressure to deal with in today’s demanding lifestyle. To work around your timeframes, at Conveyancing Shop:
- electronic conveyancing means that office appointments are not necessary
- appointments are not necessary where the matter is urgent
- drop in and see or call your solicitor or paralegal
- open till 6.00 pm and will arrange after hours appointments
- plenty of parking at Olive street car park near KFC or Stockland mall carpark
- conveniently located just off the M2 and near the corner of Old Northern Road and Windsor Road
More Than Just Conveyancing Services
Conveyancing Shop provides fast conveyancing services but we offer more than that. Our solicitors and paralegals will:
- prepare a contract of sale within a day (provided council’s certificates are available to do that)
- provide you with advice on purchase contracts
- order strata reports or pest and/or building reports for you
We also prepare wills, powers of attorney and enduring guardianships. We can also help you obtain letters of administration and probate and manage deceased estates.